The P&C could not operate without our fantastic volunteers!
We welcome all volunteers!
To reach the P&C goals of improving facilities and resources for our children in our school we need volunteers.
We have a variety of interesting ways for you to become involved as a volunteer.
You may like to assist in;
- Operating the uniform shop
- Making coffees and serving in the Grovely Grind Coffee Shop (free barista training!)
- Assisting in the Grovely Grub Tuckshop
- Write grant submissions to raise funds to achieve our goals
- Helping in many different ways at events
We also have many ways you can help from outside the school like:
- Baking for Friday’s Community Coffee
- Designing event flyers
- Event planning
- Photographing events
- Sourcing sponsors
- Preparing raffles
- Assisting online with the website and social media
These are just some of the great things our volunteers do, if you have a skill or interest you can bring
to the community we encourage you to get in touch!
For more information please contact us.
Parents of children can volunteer at the school without a Blue Card however members outside the
school community, grandparent and other family member will require a Blue Card.
PLEASE NOTE A BLUE CARD IS FREE FOR VOLUNTEERS, and the P&C can help you arrange this. For assistance please contact us.
Follow our Grovely State School P&C Facebook page to keep up to date with our current fundraising events and how you can become involved.