GROVELY STATE SCHOOL P&C ASSOCIATION
Dress/ Table Theme: Music
Trivia Theme: General Trivia
Trivia 2020 tickets on sale now on Qkr!
Please join us for a fun and exciting night of trivia to raise funds for the P&C.
This is a community event; friends, family, neighbours are all welcome to attend this adults only night.
Grab a group of the best trivia minds and book a table of 8!
Adults Only, 18+ Event
On sale: Beer | Wine | Soft Drinks
Free: Tea & Coffee
BYO: Snacks | No Outside Drinks
Cash | EFTPOS
Raffle | Lucky Door Prize | Loads of fun | Great Prizes to Win!
DATE: Saturday 7th March 2020
TIME: Doors Open At 6.30pm, Trivia Starts At 7pm – 9.30pm
VENUE: GPAC – Grovely State School Hall
200 Dawson Parade, Keperra QLD 4054
Raffle Tickets: 2 for $5 or 5 for $10
TRIVIA TICKET SALES
$15 per person (Max 8 people per table)
Pay using the Qkr! App or online at http://qkr.mastercard.com/store/#/home
(Non-members of the school community can create a guest account)
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Team registrations close Wednesday 4th March 2020
Team registration must accompany the purchase of a table ($120). Maximum 8 people per team.
To register your team, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Team Name and Table Captain.
INDIVIDUALS & SMALL GROUPS
Pay to play at $15 per person and be grouped on the night to form impromptu team tables of 8. What a wonderful way to meet new trivia minds!
The school hall is wheelchair accessible.
Please bring your ID with you.
Free tea, coffee and tap water will be available.
Not interested in joining a table but want to be part of the community spirit? We also need Volunteers to help on the night. Fun included!!
Raffle Terms and Conditions
- Grovely State School P&C Trivia Night Raffle is conducted under the Queensland Department of Justice and Attorney- General / Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulations for a Category 2 Art Union.
- There is no maximum or minimum number of tickets to be sold.
- Tickets are issued via purchase online via QKR or from P&C approved ticket sellers at P&C services and events.
- Persons under the age of 18 and those directly engaged in conducting the draw, are not eligible to enter.
- QKR Entries close 23:59 6th March 2020 with final entries closing at 7:30 pm Trivia Night, GPAC – Grovely State School, 7th March 2020.
- The Raffle will be drawn at the Trivia Night, 7th March 2020 – please note, you do not need to be in attendance to win.
- Results published at http://grovelyschool.com.au/
- Winner will be notified by phone by Monday 9th March 2020, if not present on the night.
- The prize is subject to availability and all other relevant Terms and Conditions.
- Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- As the P&C accepts donations of prizes during the period when the tickets are for sale, the complete list of prizes may change. However prizes, once allocated, will not be changed. For complete list of prizes please visit http://grovelyschool.com.au/
- Photographs used for illustration purposes only.
- Grovely P&C collects your details for purposes of conducting the raffle only. Information is not stored or passed on.