Second Hand Uniform Shop
The Grovely State School P&C runs the Second Hand Uniform Shop both as a service to the school community and as a fundraising venture. This service provides the opportunity to buy and sell second hand items, in good condition, for less than the cost of new items.
To view the current stock available, please visit the Uniform Shop on Monday mornings between 8:30am – 9:30am.
Second hand stock is not available for sale on Qkr!
Second Hand Uniform Policy
Purchasing your used uniforms for resale.
The Grovely State School P&C Uniform Shop is pleased to offer this service for the ease and convenience of our community.
The Second Hand Uniform Shop will be run from the Uniform Shop, Monday’s 8:30am – 9:30am in GPAC.
Terms and Conditions for Acceptance of Stock
1. All clothing submitted for purchase to the GSS Uniform Shop must be in Good to Very Good condition. Submitted garments are subject to the following standards.
Only clothing which meets these criteria will be considered:
- Garment is current regulation school uniform.
- Garment is laundered and pressed.
- No stains, discolouration or yellowing evident on garment.
- All embroidery/school logos are in good condition.
- All buttons and zips are present and in working order.
- No holes, pilling or fraying on garment. All hems intact.
- Hats, stockings, socks and shoes will not be accepted for resale due to health regulations.
2. The price offered for purchase is set by the P&C Association as a fair and reasonable price in line with P&C policy and as such is non-negotiable. Payment for the garment/s will be made with cash only. Credit for purchases at the Uniform Shop or any other P&C enterprise will not be offered.
3. The final decision on acceptance of the garment/s is at the discretion of the Uniform Shop Manager. In addition to the quality of the garment submitted for purchase, other factors that may be considered are current stock levels, storage space, and the likelihood of the item being resold.
4. Garments that do not meet the above standards may be sold privately (via the P&C Facebook Page, for example), or alternatively donated to the Chaplain.
5. You may present your uniform garments for purchase at the Uniform Shop on Monday mornings between 8:30 and 9:30am EXCEPT for the first two weeks of term one.
Terms and Conditions for Buyers
1. BUYERS BEWARE. Items are purchased Second Hand at the buyer’s risk. No exchanges or refunds are available on this stock.
2. Second Hand items will not be available to purchase via QKR!