Grovely State School P&C Christmas Raffle 2018
Thousands of dollars worth of prizes up for grabs including gym memberships, dining vouchers, vouchers for kids/family activities, health and beauty treatments, plus so much more!
This raffle is a P&C initiative, fundraising towards the upgrade of the school's Tuckshop.
Each family will have received a book of 14 tickets sent home with the eldest student attending Grovely State School.
Please help the P&C sell tickets by asking family and friends, neighbours and co-workers. For our much appreciated enthusiastic ticket sellers you can pick up extra raffle books from the school’s office or order your tickets using Qkr! the app or online here.
Clearly print name and phone number of the person purchasing the ticket on EVERY ticket stub.
*ALL BOOKS (INCLUDING UNSOLD) MUST BE RETURNED TO THE SCHOOL OFFICE BY MONDAY 3rd DECEMBER*
The raffle will be drawn on THURSDAY 6th December 2018 at the school’s Christmas Concert in GPAC (school hall).
Winners not at the Christmas Carols will be notified by phone by Friday 7th December 2018
Raffle Prizes generously donated by
RAFFLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Grovely State School P&C Monster Christmas Raffle is conducted under the Queensland Department of Justice and Attorney- General / Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulations for a Category 2 Art Union.
- There is no maximum or minimum number of tickets to be sold.
- Tickets are issued via purchase online via QKR or from P&C approved ticket sellers at P&C services and events.
- Persons under the age of 18 and those directly engaged in conducting the draw, are not eligible to enter.
- QKR Entries close 23:59 3rd Decenber 2018 with final entries closing at the Grovely Christmas Concert, GPAC – Grovely State School, 6th December 2018.
- The Raffle will be drawn at the Grovely Christmas Concert, 6th December 2018 - please note, you do not need to be in attendance to win.
- Results published at http://grovelyschool.com.au/
- Winner will be notified by phone by Monday 4th December, if not present on the night.
- The prize is subject to availability and all other relevant Terms and Conditions.
- Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- As the P&C accepts donations of prizes during the period when the tickets are for sale, the complete list of prizes may change. However prizes, once allocated, will not be changed. For complete list of prizes please visit http://grovelyschool.com.au/
- Photographs used for illustration purposes only.
- Grovely P&C collects your details for purposes of conducting the raffle only. Information is not stored or passed on.