NOW OPEN TUESDAY TO FRIDAY!
Checkout our new improved tuckshop menu here or online via QKR!
The Tuckshop is open each Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (during school term) from 8.15am to 2.30pm.
All orders must be in before 9am – online orders by 8:30am.
Please note we cannot take orders after 9am.
Order tuckshop online or on your phone using QKR! This is the easiest way to order or make regular orders for tuckshop!
To order online visit www.grovelyschool.com.au/pay
To find out more about this new system visit www.grovelyschool.com.au/payments
You can use the online tool or the free downloadable app.
ORDER OVER THE COUNTER
If you prefer, the tuckshop will still take cash in labeled brown paper bags (bags are available from tuckshop).
Please clearly label lunch bags with Child’s name & class. Separate lunch bag for each break – 1st break / 2nd Break. Please send cash with each order.
If your child has a food allergy please write
*ALERT* (eg: *ALERT* EGG) on your child’s order bag or as indicated for online orders
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR STUDENTS ATTENDING FRIDAY INTERSCHOOL SPORT
- When ordering Tuckshop for 2ND BREAK, you must select ‘SPORTS ORDER’ under Notice on the Qkr! app or write ‘SPORTS ORDER’ on your paper bag.
- Sports Orders are prepared early for students leaving school before the lunch break for Friday, Interschool Sport activities.
- If Tuckshop staff aren’t notified that your child’s order is a ‘Sports Order’ it will NOT be prepared in time.
- Please Note: For sports orders, NO HOT LUNCH FOOD is available, please select from sandwiches, sushi and snacks only.
Things you might not know about our tuckshop
- The vast majority of our menu is freshly prepared on the day, ‘Homemeade’ means we make in our tuckshop;
- This means that the menu can at times cater to the fussy tastes of our children.
- The ingredients are carefully chosen, with a focus on additive-free, variety, quality, and freshness.
- As a result, our food is delicious;
- It takes a lot of work to make delicious food for a whole school;
- The tuckshop is run by volunteers – to run sustainably we needs more volunteers.
Tuckshop Volunteers are welcome!
Please drop in any day of the week and say hi to or Tuckshop Manager, Nathan and assistant, Sherine and they can discuss with you how you can help.